Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Dress is Now Complete

I'm going to keep this vague just in case a certain redhead decides to read this... ;) but I bought the perfect accessory for my dress today!

It's something that I had tried on with the dress originally, and adding that little touch pushed me over the edge to say yes. Since I'm a bargain shopper, I had been shopping around (at other bridal shops and online) to make sure it was the best deal, but I hadn't found anything I liked as much for the same price or less. I used my saleswoman skills and got them to lower the price... to a little less than half the sticker price. At that point, it was an easy decision to say, 'SOLD!'

It finishes off the dress perfectly, and I'm thanking my mom for making it a special present from her!

I have a lot to figure out for my attire: shoes, veil(?), jewelry and how to do my hair/makeup... but I guess 324 days is plenty of time ;)

-Lisa

P.S. If you know what the accessory is (it was shown on the pictures I texted/emailed a few people), shhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment