Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It's the Wedding Week!

 
It's just about 5am, and I'm wide awake! I've been sending emails to multiple vendors to make sure we have the main timeline set for the day. It seems as though their specific timelines weren't shared (like I was told would happen), so I'm making sure everyone's on the same page. It's a little more difficult than I thought b/c each vendor (photographer and DJ specifically) ideally wants everything to work out in their best interest, but there's only so much time, and I'm set on not paying for more time at this point. I'm sure everything will work out great in the end though... Crossing fingers.

It's kind of a crazy feeling knowing that both sets of parents are going to be getting into Phoenix this morning at some point. I feel like it'll be just a blink until we're actually at the wedding ceremony/reception.It's not that I didn't think this day would ever come... It's just that we've been planning it for a year now, and we could always say, "There's plenty of time," "It's a ways off," etc. We can't really say that now!

Now that I'm up, I figure I'll hop in the shower and go into the office so I can use the binding machine to make the wedding info packets for our guests.

Heeere weeee gooo!
-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment