Monday, November 7, 2011

The Dress is Officially Mine

Ever since I chose my dress, I've been teasing Patrick and telling him it's a short, pink sequined dress...haha.

Instead of just paying for the dress in one payment, I had decided to pay for it monthly from the $ I got from my Grandma (when she passed away). This weekend, I made the final payment on my dress, so it's officially mine!

The dress is scheduled to come in at some point in mid-January, so I still have a couple months until I can see the actual dress and try it on. It'll be different from the sample I tried on: the sample was 2 sizes too small and was in a different color, so I'm VERY excited to see how it looks in the right size and color when it comes in.

I wonder if my grandma would approve of pink sequins... ;)


-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment