Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Figured That One Out Quick

After an evening full of crafts with my friend Rachael, I found a solution for the placecards! Michael's Craft Stores apparently carry thick foam sheets in black and white; I thought the black would look the best and wanted to try out my vision. I think the idea's a keeper:


Because I randomly chose Melissa's name, I'm giving my favorite Irish lass (I think that's what girls are called) a shoutout - I can't wait to see her! 

Also, on a similar note, I found out today that my dad's coming out to Phoenix when my mom and Patrick's parents are visiting in late January. He was keeping it a secret - that punk ;). I'm very happy he decided to join us!

This is my artsy shot from above. Can you recognize any names?:


-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment