Friday, January 20, 2012

Getting Giddy

It feels like reality is starting to hit that this is happening...! More and more details are coming together.

We've booked our flights to Cleveland & St. Louis for wedding showers AND to Las Vegas for the Bachelor/Bachelorette weekend. My parents have booked their flights for the wedding, I bought a sassy dress for Vegas, and I ordered the cake topper last night.

Yep, this is how I feel, too!
Just a few minutes ago, I got a phone call that MY DRESS IS IN! Since they just pressed (or steamed?) it, they asked me to wait 2 hours before picking it up. Instead of getting it tonight (and going by myself to try it on), I'm going to wait until tomorrow when my mom is here. I can barely sit still!

Even though I've hit a speedbump with the half-marathon training (my foot started hurting halfway through the run on Saturday, and I've been resting it since), I've hit my lowest weight to this point! Overall, I'm feeling good about everything and am getting more and more excited.

-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment