Monday, January 9, 2012

Hair and Makeup Nerves

Last night, I kind of freaked out because I realized that I haven't done anything to research -or- set up makeup or hair stylists for the wedding. Although I have been reading reviews and asking for some referrals tonight, it's still making me nervous. All kinds of questions have been flying through my head:

  • Should I try to find stylists who could come to us, or should we go to a salon?
  • What's a reasonable price range, and how much should it cost per person?
  • Can I find someone to do a trial appointment - without costing an arm and a leg?
  • How long in advance should I try to set the appointments?
  • Six bridesmaids, two moms and me... that's a lot of people! Will we be able to find a place that'll accommodate us all?
  • How many stylists would it take to take care of everyone?
  • With the ceremony starting at 5:30, what time should we start the hair appointments?
  • Should I go with a professional makeup artist, or should I ask someone I know (who has done my makeup before) to do it?
  • What kind of makeup look am I going for?
Ack! Yes... logically, I realize that four and a half months is plenty of time to get this figured out, but it just kind of hit me b/c I've been working so hard to get everything done early. I need someone to just tell me it will all work out in the end... and maybe give me the perfect answers to those questions. ;)

-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment