Monday, January 2, 2012

I Found My Purse

I have been looking for a cute & fun purse that I could use for the wedding day. I didn't necessarily want something white; my ideal would be a fuschia-pink color.

I finally found it! Not only is it pink, but it looks glitter-covered - without the glitter being able to fall off everywhere because the tiny sequins are in the fabric - AND the inside is a blue/teal color that's very similar to the bridesmaid dresses. It has spots for my credit cards, ID & money (just in case) and can hold everything I think I'll need: makeup (for touch-ups), kleenex, a camera, my phone and some other small emergency kit items. I couldn't not buy it!



With the day off today, we're planning on running 8 miles, working on some projects around the house and I'll hopefully get some more of the ceremony planned out. I love days off.

-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment