Sunday, February 19, 2012

14 Guests and Counting

I had wondered when the invitations would start to arrive... Well, I got my answer pretty quickly, because we got our first RSVP on Friday evening: a little over 24 hours after I dropped the invitations at the post office.

The first people to RSVP were - drumroll - our friends, Will & Adrienne!


This picture is the 4 of us from a few months ago - when we made wine together as an early wedding present. That reminds me: the wine is probably ready; we need to call and check on that to see if it's ready to be bottled! They are expecting a little girl a few weeks before our wedding, so exciting things are in their near future, too.

We're up to 14 'Yes" RSVP's for the wedding, and I haven't received any emails/calls saying anyone is having issues RSVP'ing online. Phew; that's a relief, and it's exciting to get the emails saying we have new RSVP's and seeing who will be joining us!

- Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment