Saturday, June 25, 2011

Meet Sean & Todd

Patrick is in Cleveland this weekend, and he went golfing with two of his friends, Todd and Sean. While golfing, he asked both of them to be in the wedding party, and he pulled Sean aside at one point to ask him to be his best man.

In picture (left to right): Sean, Patrick, Todd

Sean - Best Man. Sean got to be really close with the Sweeney family b/c he dated one of Patrick's sisters for years. Patrick refers to Sean as his "big brother as he was growing up," and he knew right away who he would want to ask to be his best man. I met Sean over a quick lunch when we went back to Cleveland this past winter. He cracked me up; he has lots of stories, he's very feisty, and I had to stay on my toes around him. I realized I had to try to give him as hard of a time as he gave me, and I see us getting along well b/c of that. Earlier today, Sean and his wife, Shannon, texted me the picture of the three guys together - Thanks again for doing that; I love the pic!

Todd - Groomsman. Patrick and Todd knew OF each other during high school, but they didn't become close friends until college - they both attended Muskingum University, and the two of them lived together a little over a year. I've heard a lot about Todd and met him in Cleveland; we got to talk for a while during the Sweeney's Superbowl party. Todd and Patrick have stayed in touch over the years, and I know that his friendship means a lot to Patrick.

My girls have all been announced, and Patrick is up to 4 guys... I haven't heard his plan for asking the others, but I'm guessing there are more updates to be announced at some point soon...!

-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment