Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pictures are Up & Appointments are Set

For anyone who hasn't seen the engagement pictures, I created a photo album on Facebook of my favorites. Even if we're not friends on FB, you should be able to see the album by clicking HERE. We're trying to figure out which one(s) to use for our Save-the-Date's; it's a hard decision! 

This week, we've been working out some more of the details. We went to the Arizona Bridal Show on Sunday, and that went sooo much better than I had expected. We have most of the things already checked off the list b/c of the all-inclusive package at Aldea, so we went into the show looking for information on honeymoon ideas, invitations, dress/tux shops and any other little details we hadn't thought of. We were in and out in an hour!

At the Bridal Show, I set two appointments at bridal shops to go dress shopping! My mom is coming to Phoenix this coming Thursday, and we're planning on going shopping on Saturday. I've asked Mandy to go with us, and I've also invited Briana (my 16 year-old little sister through Big Brothers Big Sisters). When Briana comes to my house for a sleepover, we'll usually end up watching an episode (or two) of Say Yes to the Dress, and she was really excited when I asked her to come along; it's probably more excited than I've heard her in the 2 years we've known each other! I have my definite idea of what kind of dress I want, but we'll see how it looks on me.

Patrick and I are close to choosing a photographer, and we went to a presentation about Sandals resorts at a travel agency on Thursday. We left with some ideas and a lot of information. His main goal for our honeymoon is to find a place we can go scuba diving - and he wants me to get certified before we go. It makes me laugh how I'm so excited about putting the details together about the reception/ceremony, and he's so excited about going on vacation afterwards :). We compliment each other well.

-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment