Friday, March 23, 2012

Aw Man... Mistake #1

Apparently, even though I have been overthinking every detail possible, I made a mistake. Sad.

Even though I realize it wasn't too big of a deal & I caught it with plenty of time, I put "Please RSVP by April 26th" in the invitations. April 26th is actually the day I have to give the final counts to Aldea and the vendors, so I wanted to give myself 2 weeks flexibility to follow up with people. I KNEW that, but for some reason, I still added April 26th.

To start potential damage control, I sent out some facebook messages and a mass BCC'ed email to most of the people who haven't RSVP'ed yet, and those messages have actually spurred a total of four responses today.

Latest RSVP Update:   YES - 31%  /  NO - 16%  /  NO RESPONSE - 53%

- Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment