Thursday, March 29, 2012

Viva Las Vegas in 22 Days

Throughout the whole planning process for our Vegas trip, Kelly has kept me in the dark about the details of the weekend. It's been so hard for me to be out of the loop, but now I'm thrilled b/c I know the details!!

She's done a great job of getting everything organized and all the details put together, and it's actually a great feeling for me to know I can just show up (with the right clothes, of course!) and be ready for a weekend-long party.

Speaking of clothes, I'm pretty much prepared! I have a new swimsuit, a blue satin dress for Friday night and a white sequined dress for Saturday night. I just have to figure out which shoes I'm going to wear, what casual clothes I should bring for during the day and figure out jewelry/accessories. That's all fun stuff.

The details for the guys either still haven't been determined - or I just don't know them yet. Either way, I have a great feeling that it'll be a fantastic weekend.

Kristen and I during one of our past trips to Vegas. Cheers!
 - Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment